An initiative that proposes to praise and glorify the Most Holy Trinity by presenting, before His throne, a wreath of harvests and a crown of hearts, as a song of love rising from earth to heaven, in union with the sacred Humanity of Christ.
What it is: It is an initiative that proposes to praise and glorify the Most Holy Trinity by presenting, before His throne, a wreath of harvests and a crown of hearts, as a song of love rising from earth to heaven, in union with the sacred Humanity of Christ.
1. So that the Christian spirit may flourish again in the world, calling the faithful back to the commitments of baptism and the presence of God-Trinity in the depths of their hearts, rediscovering every day their dignity as the image and temple of the Most Holy Trinity.
2. That the image of God the Trinity may be ever more alive and beautiful in priests and consecrated souls, and reign in all its splendor in Christian families.
3. That the deceased may soon be admitted to the beatific vision of the Most Holy Trinity.
WHO CAN SIGN UP:
– The living and the deceased can be enrolled.
– Individuals, whole families or communities can be enrolled.
-For membership, the ordinary offering of one Mass per person is sufficient; for families or communities, the ordinary offering of three Masses is required.
The above offer can be sent once forever or renewed several times.
NINE MASSES ARE CELEBRATED DAILY FOR ALL MEMBERS.
In addition, the deceased participate in all the suffrages that are performed in the Trinitarian Order.
BY MAIL :
Make a list of the names of the people for whom you wish to offer Masses. When it comes to the deceased, put a cross before the name and
SECRETARIAT FOR THE WORSHIP OF THE MOST HOLY TRINITY
PIAZZA SIDNEY SONNINO, 44
Follow our liturgical calendar